The PADI Seal Team is for young divers (8yrs+) who are too young to enrol onto a Junior Open Water Diver Course. Or wish to gain more experience and confidence before the open water course. Plus, looking for action-packed fun in a pool by completing the exciting scuba "AquaMissions."
- PADI Seal Team is a fun pool-only experience
- PADI Seal Team is conducted by certified, trained PADI Professionals
- PADI Seal Team is a fun activity for both boys and girls ages 8 and above
- PADI Seal Team helps children learn responsibility
- PADI Seal Team teaches children about the aquatic environment
- PADI Seal Team AquaMissions and activities, usually about an hour each.
Why Seal team?
Have you ever wondered what it's like to dive with flashlights, take digital pictures underwater or float effortlessly like an Astronaut? These are AquaMissions.
What will I do?
You will learn about safe diving and you can try AquaMissions. Like wreck, navigation, buoyancy, underwater photography, environmental awareness and more. Here's your chance to do some cool stuff in the pool, meet friends and share in the adventure of the underwater world.
How Long Will It Take?
Usually 1hr pool sessions but PADI programs are performance based. You will proceed as you demonstrate mastery of the course skills. This allows you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you.
What will I need?
Eager to have fun
To listen to your C-Life Instructors and staff while on your adventure.
How Much will it Cost?
£190 inc delivery of Mission Pack
The Mission Pack contains:
- AquaMission Activity Book
- Seal DVD
- AquaMission Log Book
- Wall certificate
- PADI Seal Team decal
- Recognition card application form
What's included in the Price?
All course materials, Mission Pack, instruction, certification and scuba equipment plus wetsuits.
What Dates are available?
- Walnuts - Orpington - 3/5pm
20min pre-dive breifing and 1hr pool session between Saturday 5-8pm or Sunday 2-6pm;
Sat 2nd & Sun 3rd February
Sat 2nd & Sun 3rd March
Sat 6th & Sun 7th April
Sat 4th & Sun 5th May
Sat 1st & Sun 2nd June
Sat 13th & Sun 14th July
Sat 3rd & Sun 4th August
Sat 7th & Sun 8th September
Sat 5th & Sun 6th October
Sat 2nd & Sun 3rd November
Sat 6th & Sun 7th December
More dates during 2013 will appear with demand.
- Combe Bank School - Sevenoaks - 3pm
- What Can I do after?
Once you are 10yrs old you can enrol onto our PADI Junior Open Water Diver Course, and then many other PADI Specialty Courses.
PADI Seal Team Member Aquamissions
- Here you learn the basics of diving. You get to breathe underwater from your regulator.
- You will learn about your air pressure gauge and practice diving signals underwater using your hands.
- In shallow water you will put on and adjust your scuba gear
- You will then practice ear clearing and swimming correctly with fins
- Breathe underwater, check your air and give air signals after reading your air gauge
- You will then practice ascents (going up)
- Makes you a more confident diver and a great PADI Seal Buddy.
- Shallow water entry and put on and adjust your scuba gear
- More hand signals
- Regulator removal and replacement with blowing bubbles
- Regulator removal and recovery of the regulator again blowing bubbles
- Equalizing the mask
- After this AquaMission, you're more than halfway to becoming a PADI Seal Team member!
- Shallow water entry again and put on and adjust scuba gear
- Some more hand signals
- Practice Inflating & deflating your BCD at surface
- Flood and clear water from your mask while underwater
- Breathing from an Octopus
- Now it's time to feel like an Astronaught, you learn what it's like to be weightless
- Shallow water entry and put on and adjust scuba gear
- Regulator removal and recovery from behind you
- Fin pivots and hovering in mid-water
- This is your last and qualifying AquaMission. You will now be awarded the PADI Seal
- Certificate. From here you can then start the Specialty AquaMissions.
- Snorkel clearing and Snorkel to regulator exchange
- Surface swimming with scuba gear
- You will then repeat all these skills to show mastery from all the previous missions.
- Shallow water entry put on and adjust scuba gear
- Snorkel to regulator exchange
- Surface swim to descent line
- Deflate BCD
- Ear clearing
- Breathe whilst underwater
- Underwater swimming
- Read your air gauge and signalling amounts
- Clear water from mask while underwater
- Octopus breathing
- Hand signals
- Regulator removal and recovery
- Replace regulator and clear
- Fin pivot & hovering
- Inflate BCD at surface
PADI Master Seal Team Specialty Aquamissions
Also additional dates for groups, at NO extra charge